Cookie Usage and Policy Information Text
As Alıcıbul Bilgi Teknolojileri Pazarlama ve Ticaret A.Ş. (hereinafter the “Company”), we would like to state that we use cookie through our website and show the utmost sensitivity to the processing of the personal data of our visitors of the website and mobile application with the address carstudio.ai (together, the “Platforms”) in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation (“KVK Legislation”).
The purpose of this Cookie Privacy Notice is to inform you about the types and purposes of use of the cookies obtained by the users/visitors (“Data Subject”) of the Platforms operated by us.
What is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files, mostly letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“device”) when you visit a Platform, which allow the device to be identified.
By Which Methods Are Cookies Collected and for What Legal Reason?
Your personal data, technically mandatory, permanent and analytical cookies will be processed on the basis of legal grounds for the use of the right in this direction, so that you can benefit from the website when you visit the Platforms.
What Type of Cookies We Use?
Our Platforms use both first-party cookies (placed by the platform you visit) and third-party cookies (place by servers other that the platform you visit). Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our Platforms:
Compulsory (Basic) Cookies: These are the cookies that are mandatory for the Platforms to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our Platforms, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our Platforms. Disabling these cookies may cause services and features to become unavailable.
Analytical Cookies: These are cookies used to determine how you use the Platforms including tracking how you use the Platforms, such as where you connect to the Platforms, what content you view on the Platforms and the duration of your visit.
Which Cookies are Used for which purposes?
- Performing the basic functions necessary for the Platforms to work For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Platforms, ensuring that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our Platforms. Disabling these cookies may cause services and features to become unavailable.
- Analysing platforms and increasing the performance of the Platforms: For example, the integration of different servers on which the Platforms work, determining the number of visitors to the Platforms and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
To Whom and For What Purpose Can Cookies Be Transferred?
As a Company, the data collected through cookies shall be shared with legal authorized public institutions for the legal processes upon request. The Company matches information collected online and offline through different methods, or information collected from you on the Platforms at different times and uses this information together with the information collected from other sources such as third parties.
What Are Your Rights as A Data Subject?
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, you have rights as a data subject and you can submit your requests within the scope of the rights by filling in all the information specified in the Data Subject Application Form duly with the Communique on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller and Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK by;
- Personally coming to our Company at the address of Cumhuriyet Mah. Gunsör Cad. No 67B Şişli/İstanbul,
- Sending certified mail or via notary public in writing in order to determine your identity and not to inform wrong people,
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) your e-mail address already notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
REQUEST A DEMO
We are very open to custom tailored projects, inbox is always open!